-
May 22nd, 2006, 02:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I did remove the link, because I checked it out, and as you suspected it was too much information for our younger members.
Perhaps members can PM you for the link. But I'm wondering how you will be able to discern who is over 18 and who is not--younger members could pose as being older than they really are.
This cause is certainly a good one, and my heart really goes out to the girl, and I will pass on the word myself, but let's help preserve the childhoods of as many girls as possible--one of Pleasant Rowland's dreams as well. There's no need to burden them with adult issues, especially since they have probably been exposed to some already. Let's not add to that.
Thanks,
Joy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks